December 28, 2008

Updates

So, I wrote a lot of posts and kept them unposted until I was sure Lumpy was going to make it. Then I was so sick and exhausted I didnt post again for a long time! Oops! Sorry!

Everything is ok. Lumpy is doing great! We should find out the sex in the next few weeks. Interesting things that have recently happened:

I tried and tried to avoid maternity pants....for Christmas my mother-in-law bought me a pair for work. I really didnt think Id like them, but they have to be the most comfortable pants ever! I am off to shop for more on Tuesday.

I have only gained 5 lbs. but my waist is gone and Ive added 5-6 inches around my mid-section. Nice one Lumpy!

I can again eat SOME vegetables. Not a lot and not all the time, but its getting better.

Besides all of that we are doing great here. I am really enjoying winter break and do NOT want to go back to work on the 5th! Why can't I just lay around in pajamas ALL THE TIME!

I hope everyone had great holidays! Happy (almost) new year!

Lots of love,
A

1 comment:

  1. Your post inspired me and I spent a few good days of my vacation in my pajamas!!

    I hope it was a restful break for you, and I'm glad to hear that Lumpy is doing well.

    ReplyDelete