March 11, 2009

100 days to go!!!

WOW! Only 100 days until Lumpetta is due! It just seems so long and short at the same time.

She is doing really well. Yesterday is the first day that I really felt her move a lot. She is still squirming around today. I usually got a kick or 2 a day, but nothing consistent until yesterday. I hope it lasts.

I am feeling pretty good. Im uncomfortable, but its ok. I am just suddenly absolutely EXHAUSTED! I would love to walk the Runnin' of the Green 7k this weekend, but Im not sure if I can make it! I have a couple days left to decide if I want to try or not. Its only 4 miles and R will walk with me if I want. Maybe slow walking is ok? Im not sure yet. Maybe Ill wait one more week.

We finally hired our doula, S, this week. We have been meaning to hire her for a while, but we are both procrastinators. I am excited now. She is awesome! She is a massage therapist also, so hopefully that will help with the pain of labor.

Thats all for now. I have to pee....

No comments:

Post a Comment